These products develop type 2 diabetes. Sugar causes imbalances in insulin levels, weakens the pancreas and causes drastic increases in blood glucose levels.
The following are tips adapted to your needs where you can help to reverse diabetes.
- Avoid drinks rich in caffeine and foods rich in carbohydrates. As a first measure, avoid the consumption of coffee and soft drinks, including dietetics. Stop consuming white flour and products made with it, such as cookies, white bread, cakes, etc. The white flours contain a synthetic and toxic solvent called alloxan, which is the immediate origin of diabetes in laboratory rats.
- Add fatty acids to your diet. Consume essential fatty acids in large quantities. Especially choose omega-3 oils, which are found in fish, avocado, and seeds such as almonds, nuts, chestnuts, etc.
- Use whole grains. Eat whole grains, such as brown rice and breakfast cereals. The ground oats is a good ally when it comes to lowering the blood sugar level.
- Natural Supplements. Include in your diet natural and mineral supplements on a regular basis. It includes calcium, zinc, magnesium, and vitamins of group BC and E.
- Eat a lot of fruit. This will reduce the mutation rate of carbohydrates. And it will help you to normalize blood sugar levels. Although fruits contain sugar, diabetics can consume it in moderation.
- Practice physical activity. Make an essential change in your diet and physical activity. In this way, you will obtain a very significant result for the improvement of your health and reverse diabetes.
Simple recipes to reverse diabetes
- Apple recipe. Split an apple into pieces and put it in a pot with four cups of water. Cook the apple until the water is compressed in half. Drink this juice in the morning and during the night.
- Cinnamon is an excellent option to reverse diabetes. Take half a teaspoon ground cinnamon per day. This will help you fine-tune the cell membranes. Cinnamon helps to reduce the need for insulin regularly.
- Grape seed extract. It protects the cells of the liver and creates defense mechanisms against the oxygen-independent radicals emanated by the growth of sugar in the blood. Grind the seeds of the grapes and put them in gelatin capsules. Three capsules a day will be enough, you can consume them at any time of the day.
- Timely distribution of meals. Eat every three to four hours fractionally. In this way, you will avoid hypoglycemia and decrease the level of glucose in the blood.
- It is proven that the exercises are a great benefit for diabetics. Not only will it help you reach your ideal weight, but it will lower blood sugar levels.
These reinforce the immune system, improve insulin sensitivity and help increase blood circulation.
Also, yoga is an ideal therapy to fight diabetes in a natural way. It is also advisable to walk. You can take a daily walk in the morning or run a little.
These above-listed tips are ideal for preventing diabetes, leveling insulin production and improving your health.